Thursday, May 8, 2008

With a heavy but greatful heart

My daddy passed away May 6, around 2:00 pm. We were on the road, just entering Texarkana, Texas when it happened. Needless to say, the last 5 hours in the car were a bit rough, but a good time to cry, talk, think, and pray. I want to thank all of you for your prayers and support in this time, and for the past 6 months of Daddy's illness and hospital stays. It just amazes me the love of Christ shown to us through our brothers and sisters in Christ. Everytime I have ever gone through a rough time, I have always thanked God for being God (not always immediately because I may have reacted in the flesh), because I don't know how anyone can go through a tragedy or loss in their life without the stability of the True Rock.

So, thank you for blessing my family with your support, prayers, encouragement, hugs, tears, laughs, and love.

We love you all!

No comments: