Monday, December 28, 2009

Long time, no blog....

It has been quite a while since I have posted anything on here. And per mom's request, I am doing so now. To say it has been crazy in our lives would be an understatement. Between Tim's work, home school, church activites, tumbling, traveling, and raising 4 kids, it has been something almost non stop. The holidays have been good. Mom came back with us after Thanksgiving since Tim had a somewhat last minute trip to China the first two weeks of December. She has stayed through Christmas, and will return home to Houston on Jan. 2. I don't know what I am going to do... I have gotten very spoiled to having her here. Tim and I even had a chance to get away to St. Louis to see the Texans play the St. Louis Rams. We spent the night in downtown St. Louis. I found myself sitting, staring into space, in awe of the lack of someone to take care of or something that had to get done. It was wonderful. Thought I would include a few pictures from the holidays...





Praying that each of you has a blessed New Year and a year of seeing and savoring God like never before!

No comments: