Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Turning one and having fun!


We celebrated our third little princess' birthday on Satuday, February 14th. We had my mom, a few friends, and "extended family" over for burgers, dogs, cake and fun. Kara enjoyed everyone here and was constantly scanning the room. She didn't seem too interested in presents until she opened the one from Uncle Michael and Aunt Holly which was her 3rd stuffed pig. Her pig collection is now complete since we have the 3 little pigs. Sunday morning she woke up and I guess decided she was done with bottles. We offered them to her on Sunday and Monday, but no interest, so we are done with those. This has been the easiest transition yet. Mom said if she potty trains as easy as coming off the bottle, we have got it made. I guess God knows how much I can handle, and he is being gracious to me knowing that another little one is on the way. I will post more party pictures later. I had camera issues, but thankfully Lynette was there with her camera to take tons of pictures. I will get those from her to share with you all.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hope she took at least 1 of you. I need to see your little preggo tummy!!!

thehirschgang said...

hey...I was going to send those to you and then forgot til I read your blog. Look for them in your email today. They are uploading as we speak. Jennifer- I did get pics with Melissa, but not sure if you can see the belly. I'll try to get one for you. :)